Gold is here to shine in your winter nights. As we all know, L’Óreal, if not other things, takes the fashion industry and the trends it embraces very seriously. With all the metallic fever, it was almost mandatory that they launched a special edition make-up line to go with this luxurious obsession. And the result was baptized very accurately precisely this way.
The Gold Obsession lipstick are a must facing the winter, making the dazzling look that we all want for the Christmas parties easy to achieve in just one stroke. Let’s hear more about them!
What makes them so special and different form the other Color Riche shades? A new and exciting improved formula with 24K gold infusion, that features:
- Rich, deep color.
- Creaminess without compare.
- Exquisite, subtle fragrance.
- Pure 24K gold particles.
47. Pure Gold: The star of the collection, a pure gold lipstick full of shimmer and sparkle that can make any make-up look go from good to glamorous by just applying a layer over your regular lipstick. Wear it alone if you want to be the center of a attention or the queen of the party!
49. Plum Gold: The darker shade, a perfect autumn purple that reminds of French elegance in the Paris night. A cool tone for dark and mysterious girls that want to be the stranger to be remembered.
41. Ruby Gold: The deeper shade of red of the line, the one that you need if you want to go for a ‘siren of the silver screen’ look. No one would be left indifferent if you let this shade shine through a simple but polished make-up. Perfect for winged eyeliners and glowy skin.
36. Nude Gold: The everlastingly loved nudes couldn’t be left aside of this trend. Choose this shade if you want to catch some eyes while you still look elegant; also this shades allows you to put the focus of your make-up in your eyes! Pair it with an awesome smokey look and shine bright!
40. Rouge Gold: A purer red, warmer toned, similar to Ruby Gold but even more classic. This one suits better paler complexions but can also be used to add special effects to any look! For example, you can combine the two shades of red to achieve a beautiful ombré lip featuring pure gold.
46. Beige Gold: Another nude shade to wear when you don’t want your lips to be directly on the spot but still you want to feel and look divine. This one looks slightly warmer and is more noticeable, so try wearing it alone to lets its simplicity conquer the flashes of the cameras!
44. Rose Gold: For rosy girls, if you can’t live without your pink lips, this is the one you are looking for! The pink shade is not too bright and its neutral color fits all complexions and skin tones. A look to go; don’t forget how unavoidable rose gold has been in the past seasons for fashion, jewelry, accessories and even hair! So don’t leave your lips unattended and if you want to try this line, start for this shade. Definitely a must!
One awesome characteristic of all shades is that the color is buildable. Apply just one layer for a subtle effect and build to the infinity for bold rocker lips!
A tip on how to wear them? Try pairing them either with a metallic look or with colors like black, white, or matte versions of the shade, just as we stated in our Metallic Obsession post! Regarding the rest of your make-up, try keeping it simple in the variety of colors if they are bright. Nudes, smokeys or polished eyeliners are what suit this lipsticks the best, but if you are daring enough, pop some color in!
A personal trick? Don’t use them just in your lips, they add awesome effects to your look as blush, highlighter, and my favorite, cream eyeshadow! Specially the Pure Gold one can do wonders if applied as a base for your eye look, or wear it alone well blended outwards for a runway appearance!
I’ll leave you some inspiration of the kind of looks you can achieve with these products, create your own version, reinvent your make-up and be the star of the holidays!
If you have tried them share your opinion or looks here!
You can also use the #deathlessvogue tag in Instagram for us to check your look and feature it in our profile.
Go for it, gold-diggers!